The South African Garden route runs along the south eastern coast of South Africa and stretches from Mossel Bay in the Eastern Cape to the Storms River in the Western Cape. The route is adorned by sparkling lagoons, beautiful glistening lakes, astounding golden beaches and a mesmerizing landscape, and it truly appears like beautiful tiara on the head of Africa. Once you take the Cape Town garden route tour, you will realize that your South African Holidays would have remained incomplete, if you had not seen this breathtakingly beautiful route.
A picturesque journey through the Cape Town Garden Route, exploring its beauty and splendor, along the way to Port Elizabeth, may give you an impression of being in a fairytale settings. The route radiates so much magnificence that your senses will be drenched into it for a very long time. Another way to witness the magnificence of the route is to go on a panoramic Cape Town helicopter tour.
The number of amazing spectacles en route, makes the journey even more exciting. You will have so much to discover, that you’ll be spoiled for choices. The jagged Tsitsikamma Forest, the striking beaches of Plettenburg Bay, the lovely Knysna lagoon, the wine tasting in Stellenbosch winelands, the rugged Cape Point and the Ostrich Safari farm at Oudtshoorn are some of the key attractions along the way. Also, if there is more time to spare, then why not visit the Bloukrans Bungee site or take your family for an African Safari tour to the Addo Elephant reserve or enjoy a fascinating trip to the Kruger national park
- Day 1 : Arrive in Cape Town Table mountain tour with cable car
- Day 2 : Cape Town Cape Peninsula Tour with funicular
- Day 3 : Cape Town Winelands Tour with wine tasting
- Day 4 : Cape Town to Hermanus, afternoon – quad biking
- Day 5 : Whale watching OR shark cage tour. Post lunch drive to Knysna. Evening john ben cruise.
- Day 6 : Oudtshoorn day tour – Cango Caves, Wildlife ranch, Ostrich farm
- Day 7 : Knsyna to Tsitsikama for bungy / zipline and adventure sports.
- Day 8 : Transfer to George airport for your onward flight.
- 3 Nights in Cape Town
- 1 Night in Hermanus
- 3 Nights in Knysna
- Daily Breakfast
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Cape Town: Full day Cape Peninsula Tour with funicular
- Cape Town: Half Day City tour with table mountain and cable car
- Cape Town : Winelands Tour
- Hermanus : Whale watching tour or shark cage as per preference
- Day tour of oudtshoorn
- Tsitsikama Tour
Excluded in this tour
- All expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned specifically in “Inclusions”
- Taxes not mentioned