The city of Cape Town is one of the hotspots for adventures in South Africa. It offers some of the most exciting prospects of adventures for the adrenaline lovers. The landscape is such that it makes this place apt for hiking and biking. You can test your stamina by hiking on some of the most enthralling mountain tracks. You might be left drained of energy but the spectacular sight you will behold will leave your senses electrified. Cape Town adventure tours, offer hiking on some of the best hiking tracks in the country, this includes paid as well as free ones. You can choose the popular Lion Head or Platteklip Gorge that takes you to the top of Table Mountain or you can hike to Elephant’s Eye via Silvermine, all of them are equally engaging.
If hiking does not give you enough of adrenalin rush, try mountain biking on the rugged mountainous paths. You can also try quad bike riding on these jagged roads of Cape Town. It sure will be quite an amazing and exciting experience for you. Apart from that, you can also try the Bloukrans Bungee from the Bloukrans Bridge near Cape Town. The Bloukrans bungee is the highest bungee jump in the whole of Africa. If all this is a bit too much for you, you can simply enjoy a great time with family on an epic scenicCape Town helicopter tour. The breathtaking view of the Cape Town Winelands and the city underneath, will simply blow your mind.
The saga of adventures in South Africa does not end here, the Eastern Capes is an ideal destination for great family safari holidays as well. This area has access to many private game reserves which is home to an amazing range of spectacular wildlife. The area being Malaria free makes it an ideal choice for enjoying the best of African wildlife safari with your family. Cape Town Thrill And Game Drive tours brings you the best of adventure sports, wildlife safaris and amazing fun filled family times together.
- Day 1 : Arrive Cape Town. Enjoy a side car tour with table mountain.
- Day 2 : Cape Town Cape Point & Peninsula Tour with funicular
- Day 3 : Cape Town to Knysna via Hermanus.
- Day 4 : Plettenberg Bay with monkey forest, jukazi national park and birds of eden
- Day 5 : Oudtshoorn day tour from Knysna with cango caves, ostrich farm and wildlife ranch.
- Day 6 : Knysna to Garden route game lodge, afternoon game drive and dinner.
- Day 7 : Morning game drive and drop to the Cape Town airport for flight back home.
- 2 Nights in Cape Town
- 3 Nights in Knysna
- 1 Night Garden Route Game Lodge
- Breakfast daily
- All meals at the Garden Route Game Lodge
- Game drives at Garden Route Game Lodge
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Cape Town: side car city tour with cable car
- Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Tour with funicular
Excluded in this tour
- All expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned specifically in “Inclusions”
- Taxes not mentioned