If I have to describe Cape Town in one word, “stunning” it would be. Cape Town is gorged with incredible beauty from end to end. Wheresoever you set eyes, the amazing vistas of the Mother city, will not fail to fill your spirit with sheer brilliance. As a result, Cape scenic tours have always been a hot favorite for explorer from across the world.
From enjoying at the beautiful beaches, to taking a magnificent Table Mountain tour, to exploring the famous Bloukrans Bungee at the Bloukrans Bridge, to going on exotic Wineland day tours, there’s a whole bunch of breathtakingly beautiful spectacles to relish on this Wineland Cape Town Tour package.
A journey through the beautiful South African Garden Route, exploring the Cape Winelands, will surely take your spirit soaring high. The experience of savoring some of the finest wine produced in the country, in an amazingly beautiful settings, will intoxicate your soul like none other. You can also experience the glorious beauty of the Cape Town Winelands, on a one of its kind, Cape Town helicopter tour. A helicopter tour of Cape Town, will not only give you the most amazing views of the Cape Winelands, but also gives the best insight into the natural and cultural beauty of the Mother City.
This scenic Cape and Winelands Meander tour takes you cruising through the beautiful Cape Town and the Garden route, exploring the Knysa lagoon, enjoying whale watching at Hermanus and fine wine tasting in the lovely orchards of Franschhoek.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Cape Town, drive to Stellenbosch. At leisure.
- Day 2 : Stellenbosch – Wine Tasting and at leisure.
- Day 3 : Stellenbosch – Franschhoek day tour with Wine Tasting and tram ride.
- Day 4 : Stellenbosch – Knysna – John Ben Sunset Cruise
- Day 5 : Knysna – Oudtshoorn day tour – cango caves, wildlife ranch and ostrich farm
- Day 6 : Knysna to Cape Town
- Day 7 : Cape Town – table mountain and side car tour followed by Table Mountain
- Day 8 : Cape Town – cape peninsula tour
- Day 9 : Cape Town – free day
- Day 10 : Departure to the airport for flight back home
- 3 Nights in Stellenbosch
- 2 Nights in Knysna
- 4 Nights in Cape Town
- Daily Breakfast
- Entrances as specified in the summary
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Tour
- Cape Town : Side Car Tour with Table Mountain and Cable Car
- Oudtshoorn tour with cango caves, wildlife ranch and ostrich farm
Excluded in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- All expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned specifically in “Inclusions”
- Taxes not mentioned