Delhi pick-up – Shimla(2N) – Manali(3N) – Dharmahala(1N) – Dalhousie(2N) – Katra(2N) – Chandigarh(1N) – Delhi Drop
11 nights / 12 days
01/jan/2016 To 31/Dec/2016
Cost Per Person
- Transportation by A/C Indica Car (2Pax), A/C Tavera (4 Pax & 6 Pax) for the entire tour.
- Inc of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on MAP (Breakfast and Dinner Basis)
- All transport cost on A/C basis Note: A/C will be not working at hill area.
- Personal Expenses, Train / Air fare, Service tax., Guide, Entry Charges, Potters, Boat Ride, Jeep Safari, Room Heater, Rope way & Rohtang Pass.
- Suppliment Cost for Rohtang Pass S/S:- Sharing Basis Rs. 500/- Per Seat, Alto & Indica Rs. 2200/-, Sumo Rs. 3000/-, Inova Rs. 3500/-, Tempo Traveler Rs. 5000/-
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability else similar category hotel will be provided.
- THE ABOVE QUOTE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND NO RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE, THIS IS ONLY QUOTE
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (365 K.ms 10 Hrs)
On arrival pick up from Airport or Railway station meet with your representative. Depart for Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail after sight seen proceed to Shimla on arrival check in hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla
After Breakfast day trip to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall after sight seen back to hotel night stay at Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (585 K.ms 14 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel. Depart for Manali. On the way visit Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple on arrival at Manali check in hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 4: Manali (Local S/S)
After Breakfast proceed the local sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road after sight seen back to hotel dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 5: Rohtang Pass (100 K.m Round Tour)
Early morning precede full day trip to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley after sight seen back to hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 6: Manali – Dharmshala (280 Kms 10 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel depart for Dharamshala. On the way visit Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawal weaving Ind. On arrival check in hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Dharmshala.
Day 7: Dharmshala – Dalhousie (145 Kms 5 Hrs)
After breakfast visit Dalali Lamba Temple, Bhagsu nath temple. After lunch check out hotel. Depart for Dalhousie. On arrival check in hotel after fresh up visit Mall Road dinner at hotel night stay at Dalhousie.
Day 8: Dalhousie – Chamba – Khajjiar
After breakfast visit Kalatop, Khajjiar (India`s Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glade with the forest at its fringes.), Chamba (famous for Temples) dinner at hotel night stay at Dalhousie.
Day 9: Dalhousie to Vaishno Devi (240 Kms 8 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast check out hotel depart for Vaishno Devi (Katra). On arrival check in hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Katra.
Day 10: Vaishno Devi (28 Kms Round Trip)
Early morning depart for Mata Vaishno Devi Ji Darshan. Evening come at hotel dinner at hotel night stay at Katra.
Day 11: Katra (Vaishno Devi) to Chandigarh ( 350 Kms 10 Hrs )
After breakfast check out hotel. On the way visit Jammu Raghu nath Temple, Shopping & depart for Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. On arrival check in hotel after fresh-up diner at hotel night stay at Chandigarh.
Day 12: Chandigarh to Delhi (250 K.ms 5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel. Visit Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Lake. Depart for Delhi on arrival drop at Railway Station or Airport before 2hrs as per the schedule time.
Terms and Conditions
• Per person rates (INR) – Applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
• Service Tax extra
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with Breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with Breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with Breakfast, lunch & dinner
• The package cannot be combined with any other offer
• Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
• Package in not applicable on 20th Dec. to 03rd Jan.(Rates on request)
Explore Himachal with Devi – Darshan
Chamba valley, Spiti valley, Kinnaur, Shimla, Manali, Kullu valley, Lahaul, Kangra valley, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, and Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh travel destination which are dotted with numerous churches, monasteries, temples, forts and other significant monuments.
Grand South Africa Tour (15 Days)
Spectacular South African Safari (11 Days)
Exclusive South African Sojourn (11 Days)
Captivating Cape And Wonderful Winelands (10 Days)
Leisure, Family Groups, Incentives, Meetings, Corporate travel, for 10 guests or more, we are here to assist you for all your travel requirements.
With new and superior quality fleet and superlative chauffeurs, unmatched rates, we provide fantastic car services.
Our wholesale contracted rates are incomparable and have a strong hold with the hotels. Look forward to your support for hotels.
24x7 B2B Support
Assuring you of our continued b2b support 24X7 for any assistance / requirements at any given point of time for all your travel needs.