The Madikwe game reserve, established in the year 1991, is one of the premier game reserves in Africa, and area wise the fifth largest in number. This national park has not yet been explored much, making it a hidden treasure for wildlife lovers which offers some of the best African wildlife safari experiences.
The park shelters around 66 large mammals and 300 bird species, including the famous and fierce Big Five. Apart from being a malaria free safari heaven, it is also adorned by a number of luxurious resorts and community lodges. This Madikwe holiday package, not only offers incredible experiences of Big five safaris for kids, but also gives you the exceptional opportunity to relax and unwind in the lap of nature, graced by comfort and luxury. You will get to experience a different universe all together, in this amazing Madwike Safari package.
A Madikwe game reserve trip takes you to explore the magnificent African wilderness, uncovering the picturesque countryside of Cape Town, through the beautiful Garden Route. The amazing landscape of the South African Garden route is renowned for its remarkable scenic beauty and is known as one of the most scenic routes of the country. You will be taken in awe by the magnificence of the route itself, but if you are on alookout for more of awesomeness, try going for the Bloukrans Bungee at the Bloukrans Bridge near Cape Town or try cage diving with Great white Sharks at Gansbaai, close-by Cape Town.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Port Elizabeth, transfer to Kwantu Game Reserve. Dinner at the reserve.
- Day 2 : Kwantu Game Reserve – morning afternoon game drive with all meals.
- Day 3 : Kwantu – Morning game drive, breakfast and onward to Knysna. Sunset John ben cruise
- Day 4 : Knysna – Tsitsikama National Park with Bungy and Zip Line tour. Day 5 : Knysna – Oudtshoorn day tour with cango caves, wildlife ranch and ostrich farm
- Day 5 : Knysna to Hermanus – en route wine tasting.
- Day 6 : Hermanus – Cape Town
- Day 7 : Hermanus to Cape Town
- Day 8 : Cape Town – city tour with table mountain and cable car
- Day 9 : Full Day Cape Point Tour with funicular
- Day 10 : Departure from Cape Town airport for home country.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
- 2 Nights in Kwantu Game Reserve
- 3 Nights in Knysna
- 1 Night in Hermanus
- 3 Nights in Cape Town
- Daily Breakfast
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Cape Town: Cape Peninsula Tour with funicular
- Tsitikama – bungy jump and zip line
- Oudtshoorn – Cango Caves, Wildlife ranch and ostrich farm
Excluded in this tour
- All expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned specifically in “Inclusions”
- Taxes not mentioned