Delhi pick-up – Manali(3N) – Chandigarh(1N) – Delhi Drop
04 nights / 05 days
01/Jan/17 To 31/Dec/17
Cost Per Person
- Transportation by A/C Indica Car (2Pax), A/C Tavera (4 Pax & 6 Pax) for the entire tour.
- Inc of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on MAP (Breakfast and Dinner Basis)
- All transport cost on A/C basis Note: A/C will be not working at hill area.
- Personal Expenses, Train / Air fare, Service tax., Guide, Entry Charges, Potters, Boat Ride, Jeep Safari, Room Heater, Rope way & Rohtang Pass.
- Suppliment Cost for Rohtang Pass S/S:- Sharing Basis Rs. 500/- Per Seat, Alto & Indica Rs. 2200/-, Sumo Rs. 3000/-, Inova Rs. 3500/-, Tempo Traveler Rs. 5000/-
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability else similar caterory hotel will be provided.
- THE ABOVE QUOTE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND NO RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE, THIS IS ONLY QUOTE
Day 1: Delhi to Manali (585 K.ms 14 Hrs)
On arrival pick up from Airport or Railway station meet with your representative. Depart for Manali. On the way visit Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple on arrival at Manali check in hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 2: Manali (Local S/S)
After Breakfast proceed the local sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road after sight seen back to hotel dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 3: Rohtang Pass (100 K.m Round Tour)
Early morning precede full day trip to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley after sight seen back to hotel after fresh-up dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 4: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms 10 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel. Depart for Chandigarh. On the way visit Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawl weaving Ind . Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city on arrival check in hotel dinner at hotel night stay at Manali.
Day 05: Chandigarh to Delhi (250 K.ms 5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel. Visit Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Lake. Depart for Delhi on arrival drop at Railway Station or Airport before 2hrs as per the schedule time.
Terms and Conditions
• Per person rates (INR) – Applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
• Service Tax extra
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with Breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with Breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with Breakfast, lunch & dinner
• The package cannot be combined with any other offer
• Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
• Package in not applicable on 20th Dec. to 03rd Jan.(Rates on request)
Discover Velly Of Himachal Pradesh
Chamba valley, Spiti valley, Kinnaur, Shimla, Manali, Kullu valley, Lahaul, Kangra valley, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, and Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh travel destination which are dotted with numerous churches, monasteries, temples, forts and other significant monuments.
Leisure, Family Groups, Incentives, Meetings, Corporate travel, for 10 guests or more, we are here to assist you for all your travel requirements.
With new and superior quality fleet and superlative chauffeurs, unmatched rates, we provide fantastic car services.
Our wholesale contracted rates are incomparable and have a strong hold with the hotels. Look forward to your support for hotels.
24x7 B2B Support
Assuring you of our continued b2b support 24X7 for any assistance / requirements at any given point of time for all your travel needs.